Engineered Engineered

Wow

Great flash movie! Although it looks comical at first sight, it definitely goes a lot deeper and as the previous reviewer said, it makes us think what will happen when we try to 'play god', brings up a lot of issues there. Nice one!

Elmos Song Elmos Song

What?

Original?! Hardly! This "innocent children TV characters get shot" genre has been done to death (pun not intended), and it's getting very tiring having to see so many of them scattered on newgrounds. It doesn't suprise me it got turd of the week. Well done anyway tho for getting turd of the week, it at least gets you publicity :P

Star Wars: RotS Star Wars: RotS

Awesome!

What an excellent movie, it excelled in all factors. Graphics were great, music was very well done, the entire thing was damn funny and I just gotta give this full marks.

Excellent flash skills and you've certainly put them to good use! Keep em coming!

Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy

Awesome game!

Great work man! I really enjoyed this game, the other guy on this page is an asshole, he's acting like a little kid, I find it hard to believe he's eighteen, he needs to grow up, and stop talking shit.

Yeah the game was great, but I had to close it down, because my character got stuck in this small spot at the graveyards (the level with sephiroth as boss. And I couldn't move at all. :( Might wanna try fix that bug.

Grave 2 Grave 2

Not bad

I quite enjoyed this game, it wasn't very challenging, but nonetheless you've obviously put quite a bit of effort into this. So keep up the good work! :)

Calm Night Calm Night

Cool

I like this track very much, got an excellent beat and it's very catchy. For some reason it reminds me somewhat of the "Lanmower Man" video game.

f2x1 responds:

ThanX for the review!
I am glad you liked it!
That's why it was made !

Retro Game Megamix #1 Retro Game Megamix #1

Cool ^^

Very nice, a lot of nostalgia in that music and you can't go wrong with nostalgia!

Popcorn 2005 Popcorn 2005