Engineered Engineered

Wow

Great flash movie! Although it looks comical at first sight, it definitely goes a lot deeper and as the previous reviewer said, it makes us think what will happen when we try to 'play god', brings up a lot of issues there. Nice one!

Elmos Song Elmos Song

What?

Original?! Hardly! This "innocent children TV characters get shot" genre has been done to death (pun not intended), and it's getting very tiring having to see so many of them scattered on newgrounds. It doesn't suprise me it got turd of the week. Well done anyway tho for getting turd of the week, it at least gets you publicity :P

Star Wars: RotS Star Wars: RotS

Awesome!

What an excellent movie, it excelled in all factors. Graphics were great, music was very well done, the entire thing was damn funny and I just gotta give this full marks.

Excellent flash skills and you've certainly put them to good use! Keep em coming!

Technology Technology

.....

This looks to me like someone had an idea, started on it, then got lazy and just bunged together some random scenes involving your robots and ending it after 15 seconds.

It's not enough plot to be considered a proper flash, and it's to serious to be considered a good random flash. So it's stuck in the middle, which isn't good. I'm suprised it made it through the portal.

If you're gonna do a story, actually have a story, not just....well..that..

Tribute to Formula 1 Tribute to Formula 1

....

I can see I'm not the first to say that this is terrible. All you did was a picture slideshow, with a poorly added video clip, with some music you probably ripped off the web.

Seriously, if that's all you're going to do, you should stick to using Powerpoint. Flash has so much more scope and you're not even scratching the surface....

Happy Cosmos! Happy Cosmos!

Hilarious!

I really loved this animutation and I mean I actually loved it! I NEVER laugh at animutations, except this one, which I sincerely did laugh at! It really did fit in together and the random factor was through the roof! :P

Great work! Keep it up!!!

Frankiedaman responds:

Yay! ^_________________________^

Knives! Knives!

LOL!

Heh. This was hilarious! Especially the part with the barking guy in the car. That's proper randomness :P Great work man, keep it up, your movie is an excellent example of what claymation should be like!

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

Incredible

What an amazing flash. This is beautiful, and has a real emotional factor. You've done a superb job and I think everything rolls in nicely. I can't wait to see more of this breathtaking work.

Sonic: Bad Bubbles (VGDC) Sonic: Bad Bubbles (VGDC)

Hahaha.

That was awesome :P Very funny. 5 from me :)

PAIN: Angel PAIN: Angel

Hmm....

Well, I thought it was good, but it would've been nice to see some background story, I mean why where there weird demons on the planet, who was the main guy supposed to be etc.